Ntarinkon Cooperative Credit Union started as a decision group in 1972.The Brain behind this meeting ggroupo was Pa Elias Nde Warah of blessed memory.The main activity of thr group[ was weekly contribution of 500 Cfa and saving ranging from 5frs to 100 cfa.The first meeting took place at contribution Ntarinkon Mankon.During the meeting Pa Elias Nde Wara was elected president ,NchamsiMartin as book keeper and Nche Wilfred Abegly as treasurer.In 1975 Cameroon Cooperative Credit Union League (CAMCCUL) was invited to see how the meeting group could be transformed to a Credit Union. In 1985 NtaCCUL was registered as a credit union affiliated to CAMCCUL.
See How We Work
This video has testimonies of members such as civil servants,traders and contractors who enjoy doing business with NtaCCUL. The growth trend of the union and the Guardian Post Award as the best Micro finance Institution in Cameroon.
To improve the economy and social wellbeing of its members .
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Build a very strong lending Department
- Built a very strong internal control department
- Reinforce and create marketing departments at the level of the branches
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Increase the reserves and provision of NtaCCUL